Monday, November 26, 2012

The Cape

Cape: Vintage, Headband: Saks Fifth Ave, Sweater: Tophop, Jeans: Acne, Boots: Russell and Bromley, Bag: Alexander Wang
So it has been forever and my excuses are numerous and irrelevant. But, I am back now for lots of pre-Christmas posting. I'm feeling quite festive after last week's Thanksgiving celebrations, so I decided to begin with this outfit. The cape is a vintage piece I picked up in a Woman's Aid consignment store in Sarasota, Florida. It's so cozy and reverses into an authentic tartan print- which you can see a hint of at the collar and rim this side round. With the riding boots and cossack head band there's a Russian Red Riding Hood vibe to it.

3 comments:

  1. oh well arent you the prettiest x Love the cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photo's, the cape is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cape and tartan!? OMG I am sold! Looove it!

    ReplyDelete